Exterior Wood Glaze
For dimensionally stable wood (windows, exterior doors) and timbering and log cabins. Satin-gloss. Prime absorbent wood with AGLAIA Oil Primer.
- Contains linseed oil and vegetable stand oils
- Finely ground, glazed mineral pigments
- Maximum colourfastness
- Outstanding penetrability
- Diffusible and moisture regulating
- Does not tend to flake
- Bronzing due to matt effect.
Approx. 0.07 L / m² on planed wood per coat.
lime white 02, pearl grey 04, drift wood 05, pine 06, light oak 07, teak 09, walnut 11, jacaranda 12, ebony 13, mahogar 16, may green 20, maize yellow 21,red pepper 22, sky blue 23, silver grey 24,
Can be mixed with each other as required. The intrinsic colour of the wood influences the final colour.
0.25 L / 0.75 L / 2.5 L / 10 L